Friday, February 26, 2016

My Attempt To Plan Out Rest Of My Ink

It started with laughter,well inspiration of the ink work from Jared Leto's Joker from "Suicide Squad". It was simple, looked good, and gave me something to see if I "could do it' being my first tattoo and all. And figured if it was "too much" I had a simple ink job, if I could handle it then the start of something bigger. And since I think I can given the butcher job I experienced (compared to others, including my gf who got a bigger piece in half the time....and scabbing). What I thought was the hard part, was over.

Now, the truly difficult part. Planning out the rest. Why is it hard? Too many ways to go with things. All I know for sure is that the "HA"'s will wrap around my shoulder and "blend" into The Joker. On my other arm, it will be my favorite Batman logos that will bland into Batman. Half Batman, half Joker.That was the easy part. Hard part is "how". Full body? Half? Busts? Just faces? Should they face eachother? Same head, split down the center?
Even after I decide on that stuff, I am left with the questions of what style Batman and Joker? You don't really think about just how many different types that there are. TV Show (live action or animated), movie, video game, or comic book style. Even then it isn't easy to narrow it down. For example, loved all live action versions of The Joker, loved Batman TAS' Joker, and many types of comic book style, and loved the Arkham video game styles.

To make things worse, I have decided that I also want at least one sleeve. Girlfriend wants me to go both, but baby steps haha All I know about the sleeve is that it will obviously have the inital "HA" but then add "villain" stuff to it mainly Joker and Harley Quinn (diamonds and hearts), but also on my forearm, "Harleigh Quinn" (and my oldest daughters name on my other forearm). I've decided I want the Joker and Harley "skulls" from "Suicide Squad" advertising included in the piece. Beyond that, no idea yet. Luckily, tattoos are a tad pricey (good ones are) so I have more than enough time. Just itching, and brain has been focusing on it lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment