Saturday, November 5, 2016

HAND INK?

When I saw it I instantly wanted it, however, there were things that changed my opinion back and forth since. Talking about getting a tattoo on my hand. Thanks to Jared Leto's rendition of The Joker, I would now have something that would fit my personality quite well.

I was that "happy kid" who changed after puberty hit and adulthood didn't change anything. So, for almost 25 years it has been almost endless, "Smile, Ryan!". It hasn't always been because I am angry or sad, although depression has brought both out at times. It is simply I don't always feel like it, and suffer from RAHF (Resting Asshole Face) which is the male equivalent of the ladies and the Resting Bitch Face.
Regardless, it does bug me from time to time. So, instead of constantly telling them to "F#ck off!" I am going to get the same ink Jared Leto's Joker has on his hand. And I will use it the same way that he did in "Suicide Squad". Hide how I am really feeling by covering my mouth as to not talk and to give them that smile that they are desperately seeking.

The only thing that was holding me back was "employment". Which I understand, "No Visible Tatts" as to thwart those with offensive ink to not even try and complain. However, this isn't offensive at all unless the person is an uber attention whore who turns everything into how they feel. And the fact that it is my body, and I wouldn't want to work for someone who thinks that they can control that. I am neither a professional athlete, actor, or anything. I am a professional screw-up of anything haha

So, now it is a matter of going into Black Spade Studios (in Oshawa, ON), and getting the info that I need. Price is tops, given the time of year (Santa mode come November 1st). But, also to see about "pain". Still a noob and only have 2 pieces thus far. One was close to a painful area and I almost fell asleep during my session, but again, close to. If I can handle it, then of course it will be about getting the size and placement just right. Bought a fake tattoo set for Halloween, and of course it was a bit small and I got the placement totally wrong, but I got to see if I would even like a tattoo on my hand. Which is important as it is an area I would see a large chunk of my remaining life.


For more nerdy stuff! Head on over to Non-Geeky Nerd and check things out! Until next time....stay nerdy!

No comments:

Post a Comment