Saturday, June 10, 2017

NOT DEAD YET

It's been awhile since I have posted anything. Not deceased, just in the middle of yet another war with life. New problems brought new adjustments, and we're kind if in unknown territory health wise.

Nothing to be scared of really. After already three months, I am down to the final month. Final month? Been waiting on a MRI to tell us what dafuq is going on with me. All the symptoms I have been experiencing doesn't necessarily narrow things down as many things share exact same symptoms. All I can say us that it is something to do with my spine or brain. My uneducated guess us a cervical herniated disc (neck) or worse case scenario, MS (multiple sclerosis). Which scares me as there's no cure, but, I can possibly live with it. Obviously hoping for the cervical herniated disc as it is fixable. My posture, injuries, lifestyle, and habits all lean towards that, but until the MRI we won't know for sure.
So, once I get things sorted out there shall be a return. One handed, dizziness, and a general justified lack of focus are the obstacles. But, I've been doing more planning on my sleeves, and as always have an opinion on many nerdesque things. Seeing "Wonder Woman" this weekend so I will of course have an opinion on it. Oldest daughter is starting HS next year and has expanded her nerdy tastes, and my youngest has fully embraced her name (Harleigh Quinn) n all that comes with it.

So, don't know when but until we meet again. Stay Nerdy!

No comments:

Post a Comment