Tuesday, March 22, 2016

PLANS FOR MY VILLAIN SLEEVE

I have at least decided that my left arm will be my "villain" arm. Will mostly be my number one villain, The Joker. But, a villain sleeve regardless. If I am to go beyond getting a variety of Batman logos on my right shoulder (wrapping around the back becoming Batman, and the "HA"s on my left becoming The Joker) at some point, then obviously it will become my hero arm haha But, let us focus on the villain side of things. I already have a bunch of "HA"s on my left shoulder. Similar to the ones Jared Leto's Joker has coming down his shoulder/chest area. That was a simply "see if I can do this" as well as a "while I have the money" situation. And after comparing my experience with my significant others, I am going to get more. Different areas are different levels of pain, I know. She got hers done within 30 minutes, really well done, simple yet beautiful piece on her back shoulder. She also had it done by who I was recommended to go see. Me? For the tattoo that you see in the picture? That was a total of 7-8 hours haha New artist (found out after he started), and apparently my skin doesn't absorb the ink. Regardless, that time was a lot more for a far more basic tattoo, as well as the major scabbing. Again, just in comparison. Next time however, I will be going to the same place she went of course.

So, where to go from here.I am thinking about getting my daughters names on my forearms whether have sleeve(s) or not. Even if my lady and I break-up, any other woman who has a problem with those tatts (other than the quality of them haha) isn't needed or welcome in my life. Simple. Thanks to "Suicide Squad" (coming out this August), I have at least been able to find a few to be a part of the sleeve. The only down side to them, is that a lot, and I mean a lot of people have gotten them. The only saving grace for me is that mine will be a part of a sleeve with a theme. Those tatts will be The Joker tatts (pictured), the blacked Harley Quinn skull (pictured) for my youngest daughter, Harleigh Quinn, and then I am going to design myself or have an artist design a similar style skull but with Poison Ivy as my oldest daughter has picked her as her favorite female Bat-villain (other than Harley Quinn, but given the situation). Those are the easy choices really, other than possibly wanting the one Joker skull tatty on my neck. I am hoping to go full sleeve so there is a ways to go despite how skinny my arms are. Ya, that's the other fun part of this. I am skinny as 4uck right now. At some point I became an ectomorph, and not sure if muscle would really make enough room or canvas haha

Moving on, I am still unsure of what else to get. I am a "DC Guy", but spent half of childhood reading and loving Marvel. Meaning that there are some villains/anti-heroes from the Marvel Universe that I will always love. Sabretooth, Venom (although not sure if they still classify him as a baddie), Carnage, Thanos, Deadpool, etc. Venom's logo would look sick I think, either on a forearm or as a back piece.
I'm more DC than Marvel, they are who "brought me to the dance" so I will be going with a DC Comics Villain Sleeve. Along with the "skulls" mentioned, I was also thinking about adding some "???"s to represent The Riddler. If I had the space, I would have them surround a short riddle, but again I am too skinny at this point in time haha Another idea I am thinking about is Harley Quinn's trademark diamond (pictured), as well as regular diamonds and hearts around my daughter Harleigh Quinn's name. Which I think would tie them in together nicely, rest of the sleeve? Not too sure haha The other problem would be explaining to people that I didn't spell it wrong, we simply went with the femme version of the name Harley. She is blonde haired, blue eyed, smart as hell (like it is weird haha), and a combination of sweet, moody, bossy, & crazy. Oh, and freakishly strong. She is Harley Quinn no matter how her name is spelled haha

Now, this is just one route, or parts of a route I may or may not take. Just trying to get the though process rolling by typing it out. Dis sh!t is 4 Life so I like to think on it for a bit. Ya, money is key but what to spend it on when I do have it is what is really important. Like I said, the one Joker skull tatts I am thinking about getting on my neck, just not sure, and if not it would be a part of the sleeve. I have only gotten one tattoo, on one of if not the least painful areas, so the neck is only a thought really. Just think it would look good. If were to take a more "picture" than "logo" route, I would consider having "HA"s like my shoulder but smaller, as the "filler" between the main pieces of the sleeve.
I'll do another entry at some point about my possible hero sleeve. Right from the get go, a "logo" based sleeve is a hell of a lot more easier to plan out even just inside the Batcave with Nightwing, Robin, Red Robin, Red Hood haha Till then...Stay Nerdy!

No comments:

Post a Comment