Saturday, July 9, 2016

NGN'S AB & CORE WORKOUT

Current situation has me doing a Arms, Legs, Arms, Legs, Arms, Legs, Resistance Band routine Monday to Sunday. Upper Body can be found (HERE) and Lower Body can be found (HERE). As for my abs and core, I do them at night while my lady is killing her workout. Two to three times a week. Although it may be from not having and using super heavy weight for leg days, but at this time I rank abs and core as my least favorite thing. I am a skinny white boy, so my abs have been visible  for awhile. However, they are clearly just for show unlike in my youth as they burn the most and do so from the get go. Not bad enough to make me not do them, simply enough to make me hate it.
Ironically, unlike with my arms and also my legs I don't work abs and core for "show". Once my appetite finally grows, I don't plan on eating clean enough to walk around with them. Enough so that if I chose to flex and show them to get my way with my woman, I could haha I train them for strength purposes. Which translates into other areas of the body when they are worked, which will only help me in the end.

Crunches/10reps/3sets
Bicycle Crunches/10reps/3sets
Leg Raises/10reps/3sets
Flutter Kicks/10reps/3sets
Leg Pull-Ins/10reps/3sets
Air Bike Crunches/10reps/3sets
Reverse Crunches/10reps/3sets

As with my Upper Body Routine (HERE) and my Lower Body Routine (HERE), it is pretty basic stuff. I am a skinny white boy right now struggling to eat enough and as I tend to over reference, the home gym here in my cell at Arkham Aylum is in its infant stages. Regardless, I do what I can with what I have. If things get "easy", I switch things up, or add reps, or sets until I can increase the weight. Sundays are Resistance Band stuff, with random things. Sometimes I will throw in some Man-Makers, or a variety of push-up variations. If I took an "Off Day" it would be then, but I don't so I do minimal training just to keep the body active. But, that is just me and my state of mind, no knocks to anyone to takes a day away from self torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment