Sunday, July 3, 2016

NGN'S LOWER BODY WORKOUT

Like with the Upper Body Workout (which you can find HERE), limited until the home gym grows. Plus, I don't drive and almost always take the stairs instead of the elevator to the top floor of Arkham Asylum so that has to work in my favor somehow haha
Basic stuff really, and the weight in each are simply dumbbells. I will admit that this is where a better home gym or gym membership would help me. But, just starting out and when the money is there it will happen. Until then here's "Leg Day"...

Lunges With Weights/10 Reps/3 Sets
Lunges/10 Reps/3 Sets
Reverse Lunges/10 Reps/3 Sets
Side Lunges With Weights/10 Reps/3 Sets
Side Lunges/10 Reps/3 Sets
Lunge Walk/10 Reps/3 Sets
Kick Backs/10 Reps/3 Sets
Squats With Weights/10 Reps/3 Sets
Squats/10 Reps/3 Sets
30 Second Squat Hold/1 Rep/5 Sets
Standing Leg Raises/10 Reps/3 Sets
Calf Raises With Weights/10 Reps/3 Sets
Calf Raises/10 Reps/3 Sets
Single-Leg Calf Raises/10 Reps/3 Sets
1-Minute Wall Sit/1 Rep/1 Set

Like I said, pretty much just basic stuff with and without dumbbells adding a little extra weight to things. I will likely just grow things as the home gym does. Not a fan of public places, I don't like to share, or wait to use something. Plus, I am skinny and looking to avoid any negative types poking fun. Not sure what would happen when my typical mindset during a workout is pure, hot red rage and takes me a minute to come out of it post-workout haha Up next shall be the ab and core routine I do at night two to three times a week.

For more Comic Book, Movie, TV Show, Video Game, and Wrestling Stuff! Head on over to Non-Geeky Nerd and check things out! Stay Nerdy!

No comments:

Post a Comment