Wednesday, April 27, 2016

NGN FAVORITE TATTOOS PART III-BATMAN

The Joker is my favorite villain, so of course Batman is my top choice in regards to heroes. Plus, although my left is reserved for my villain sleeve, by right is at the very least going to have the shoulder covered in various Batman logos. Which will wrap onto my back and become Batman. How? Not sure yet, I know the other half (if I split them instead of separate them) will be The Joker haha Here are some of my favorites from my search in planning out my own...
There will be more Batman ink as my ventures across the web broaden, but I might look at more of a basic symbol style. Not just the plain logos, but the ones where people have added designs of any kind within them. Saw a couple awhile back and just loved them. The OG of Superheroes is on deck. Superman for those unaware of who the entire genre started with. Unitl then, Stay Nerdy!

NGN FAVORITE TATTOOS PART I-THE JOKER
NGN FAVORITE TATTOOS PART II-HARLEY QUINN

For more nerd stuff like Comic Books, Movies, TV, Video Games, and Wrestling! Head on over to Non-Geeky Nerd and check things out! Stay Nerdy!

No comments:

Post a Comment