Friday, April 22, 2016

NGN FAVORITE TATTOOS PART I-THE JOKER

I figured I would pay homage to fellow inked nerds and geeks by posting my favorites as I see them. Plus, it will keep the nerd ink flowing as I wait and plan out my sleeve (possibly sleeves). They do take time and money after all. Neither of which I have for tatts right now, so as we will. The first entry focuses on who is the inspiration for my first and currently only tattoo (again, sleeve is a comin'), The Clown Prince Of Crime, The Joker. I am pro-Joker being inked as well. I figured an updated version would, and the "HA HA"s and the grin mean that he will always be laughing and smiling. I would almost be certain that there is a Batman tattoo on him somewhere as well. If not visible, then possibly right on his uber white booty haha Here are my favorites. I saw some cool and different concepts and directions, but the work wasn't to my liking. And I am not about to shame anyone so they shalt not be seen here. These however will...

No, I am not sure who these tatts of The Joker belong to nor who the artists were. Regardless, I like them (the Venom/Joker ink was a great idea. I'm contemplating Batman/Joker in a similar fashion to join my shoulders on my back), and there will be more to come of course. Being that the ratio of inked to non-inked isn't what it was years ago. Adding that comic book and just general nerd movies are white hot right now there will be more than enough to fill the gaps of my own "journey" haha

1 comment: