Monday, April 25, 2016

NGN FAVORITE TATTOOS PART II-HARLEY QUINN

Since the last post was about The Joker (HERE), I figured who better to be next in line than Harley Quinn? Like her Puddin' the ink that Margot Robbie sports in "Suicide Squad" will be a part of my villain sleeve and some other stuff including my youngest daughters name, which happens to be a variation of Harley Quinn haha Here though we are looking at other people's Harley Quinn tattoos (again don't know owners or tatt artists). And they would be...

Given her steady rise in popularity (non-stop since she debuted on Batman: The Animated Series really) I am sure we will see more and more Harley Quinn tattoos make their way onto human canvas across the globe for long time. There were a couple that were the same pic for their tatt selection, but I just liked the differences that separate them making them unique despite the origin. Think I should cover the goddamn Batman next. Till then, Stay Nerdy!

NGN FAVORITE TATTOOS PART I-THE JOKER

For more nerd stuff like Comic Books, Movies, TV, Video Games, and Wrestling! Head on over to Non-Geeky Nerd and check things out! Stay Nerdy!

No comments:

Post a Comment